Boo boo in select company

Boo boo in select company
Something to say?

Wednesday 27 October 2021

SHIT STORM

 This morning, I watched the Tory crowd of idiot-ministers trooping down Downing Street. I call them 

I I s -- incompetent idiots. A country full of amazing people-- innovative, clever, original, funny-- , and Boris Johnson,of course, HAD to choose this bunch of vacuous men and women to be his lieutenants. Of course. How could he manage any different? because they would have shown him up for what he is -- idle, incompetent, ill-informed, spoilt--- Also,if you had a brain, would you join the Tory Party?

  I pointed out the trooping of the imbeciles to my daughter, and she used language that I balk at in the home. She, and my granddaughter, take no notice. But I grumble, when their language gets too picturesque for me. SHIT STORM, she called the line-up.

  Sunak, I believe, thinks only of his future -- Johnson, Beware. The budget has suffered serious incontinence in the last week, leaking out in slow dribbles. I wonder why.

  Our only salvation is a Labour Government -- if it could just get its act together. Stop the squabbling between left and right. attack the Tories with venom in the Parliamentary debates. Stop being civil; doesn't work with the Tory die-hards. They are immune to anything but money in large amounts.

  So, wake up, Starmer, pipe down, McDonnel, talk to the Greens. Otherwise you are in danger of me and my Labour loyals forming a new party.


No comments:

Post a Comment